Indoor Bike mode
StartSelect to begin your workout.
Select to change workout alerts.
- Distance Alert (auto lap)
- Enable to receive alerts and record a new lap automatically when the preset distance is reached.
- Speed Alert
- Enable to receive alerts when the speed is outside of the preset zone.
- Cadence Alert
- Enable to receive alerts when the cadence is outside of the preset zone.
- HR Alert
- Enable to receive alerts when the HR is outside of the preset zone.
- Restore Defaults
- Select to restore the default settings.
Supported data types
Time of Day, Total Time, Workout Time, Distance, Laps, Calories, Cadence, Speed, HR, Grade, Avg. Cadence, Avg. Speed, Avg. HR, Max. Speed, Max. HR, Lap Time, Lap Distance, Lap Cadence, Lap Speed, Lap HR, Battery, Last Lap Time, Last Lap Speed, Last Lap HR.
Power, 3s Avg. Power, 10s Avg. Power, 30s Avg. Power, Avg. Power, NP (available when the watch is paired with supported ANT+ accessories).
Why do I need accessories for Indoor Bike mode?
GPS watches can't detect speed or distance from your arm’s movement when you are cycling indoor or in a gym. The only way to track additional data other than your heart rate and workout time is to pair ANT+ enabled bike accessories with your COROS watches.